When people, especially girls, are in their 20s they don’t pay much attention to their skin and use a lot of makeup and then forget to remove it before going to bed, or experiment with different products, all of which results in skin damage.
But when you reach the age of 30, it is important to take a good care of your skin because all that damage from the 20s becomes visible, the skin loses its tone, wrinkles appear and collagen is produced more slowly.
See also- 300-pages of natural remedies, this book will show you how to turn your backyard weeds into painkillers, antibiotics and many more forgotten but highly effective remedies. Visit the official site to read more.
Here’s what you need to do for your skin if you are in your 30s:
- Use only unscented and soothing products.
- Do a peeling twice a week.
- Make your skin stronger in order to slow down the process of aging. If possible use an anti-aging serum.
- Protect your skin from the sun – Use products with SPF.
- Increase the production of collagen in order to make your skin smoother and wrinkles less visible.
- Take care of the skin around the eyes as well.
- Use skin masks on a weekly basis. They are faster and equally effective.
And here’s why you need to use Chia seeds for your skin:
- They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, contribute to faster growth of hair and nails and fight against acne and wrinkles.
- They are also rich in fibers that maintain healthy levels of sugar in the blood, which is good for the facial skin.
- The vitamin E and zinc that they contain have anti-inflammatory properties and are good against acne and wrinkles.
- They contain magnesium that stimulates blood flow and gives life to the skin.
- They contain proteins that maintain the level of collagen in the skin.
- And they contain potassium that prevents swelling and puffiness of the skin.