If you are keen on making and using homemade remedies, then this is the right solution for you. This salve is very beneficial for relieving the menstrual pain.
Some people think that the making of salve or balm is really hard, but actually, it isn’t, and the advantages are better than just using the oil.
This salve is made from 6 oils, which all have different impacts on our body.
The fennel oil is beneficial for the tummy and for relieving any nausea that may come with the cramps. The lemongrass is relieving the pain, as well as the marjoram oil.
The clary sage oil is beneficial for maintaining the balance and regulating the cycle, while the lavender oil has calming effects for the pain and swelling.
The last, peppermint oil is also helpful for relieving the pain, so every one of these together is a perfect combination for those days.
This balm can be used every day, or just when you will have the need for it.
-Popular: Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day With This Secret “CARB TRICK”
You are tired of starving, counting calories or killing yourself in the gym? You can’t achieve the desired weight although you are doing everything right?
A 40-year-old Sara Donovan drops 22 pounds in just 13 days with this “carb-pairing” trick, without dieting or exercise.
If you don’t have all of the oils necessary, then you can always buy some balm or blend, or maybe medicine for menstrual cramps.
Read below the instruction for preparing the balm for menstrual pain relief:
- 4 ounces beeswax pastilles
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons sweet almond oil
- 4 drops fennel oil
- 8 drops of marjoram oil
- 8 drops clary sage oil
- 6 drops peppermint oil
- 8 drops lavender oil
- 4 drops lemongrass oil
- 2 to 3 salve containers with lids
- First, remove the lids from the salve container and line them up to be ready for usage.
- Use a double boiler and fill half of the bottom with water. Put it on medium to high heat and then place a pan on the top.
- Then, at the top half add the beeswax in order to melt. As the water gets hotter the wax will get soften and start to melt. Turn the water to low in order not to be too hot and not to burn the wax and then stir once or twice for better melting.
- Prepare the coconut oil in the meanwhile.
- When the beeswax is completely melted include the coconut oil. This will quickly melt. Then include the almond oil as well. Stir well until it is completely melted. Remove it from the heat to cool down a little, but be careful not to harden it.
- After this, include the essential oils slowly one by one.
- Then mix well and put the salve in the containers.
- Pour it slowly in the containers, and if it gets harder, you can heat it a little beat.
- Then leave the lids off and put the balm on room temperature to cool down. It may take an hour for this.
- Touch the bottom of the container, if it is no longer warm then you can use the balm and apply it on the lids.
Use your finger to get from the balm, take an amount with the size of a pea and apply it on the area where you feel the pain. You can use it on the lower back and abdomen as well.