A lot of people think that the only way to lose weight is by doing intense working out, but that is not true at all. All you have to do is to be patient for the results to come.
The diet is really important!
Usually, the most of the people think that the exercising is more important than the diet, however, according to the researches the diet is 80% of the weight loss and the rest are the physical activities.
That is why you should make some changes in your eating routine and start consuming more healthy foods. We get our energy from the carbohydrates, proteins and fats, however, every one of them is different regarding the transformation of energy.
There are a lot of options for you if you want to change your diet like for example vegetarian, ketogenic, Atkins, vegan, gluten-free diet and many more.
-Popular: Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day With This Secret “CARB TRICK”
You are tired of starving, counting calories or killing yourself in the gym? You can’t achieve the desired weight although you are doing everything right?
A 40-year-old Sara Donovan drops 22 pounds in just 13 days with this “carb-pairing” trick, without dieting or exercise.
It is important not to give up and have a consistency in order to get your desired results regarding your diet, weight loss and your overall health.
Below we are giving you one walking regime that is really helpful regarding this matter. Take a look at it:
- Day 1 – Start with 10 minutes with slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 2 – Walk for 12 mins with slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 3 – Walk for 15 mins with slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 4 – Walk for 18 mins. You can divide the mins and walk 9 mins in the morning and 9 mins in the evening.
- Day 5 – Walk for 20 mins with slow and consistent tempo. Divide the minutes in two.
- Day 6 – Walk for 22 mins with slow and consistent tempo. Walk half in the morning and half in the evening.
- Day 7 – Walk for 25 mins with slow and consistent tempo, half in the morning and half in the evening.
WEEK 2 – have a moderate pace
- Day 8 – Walk 14 mins. 2 mins slow, 10 mins fast, and 2 mins slow cooldown.
- Day 9 – Walk 16 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 10 – Walk 18 mins. 3 mins slow, 12 mins fast, and 3 mins slow.
- Day 11 – Walk 20 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 12 – Walk 22 mins. 4 mins slow, 14 mins fast, and 4 mins slow.
- Day 13 – Walk 24 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 14 – Walk 26 mins. 5 mins slow, 16 mins fast, and 5 mins slow.
WEEK 3 – start increasing
- Day 15 – Get up/down the stairs or a path with increasing elevation for 15 mins. Cool down with 2 mins of slow walking at the end.
- Day 16 – Get 25 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 17 – Get up/down the stairs or a path with increasing elevation for 17 mins. Add 2 mins of fast walk.
- Day 18 – Get 27 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 19 – Get up/down the stairs or a path with increasing elevation for 17 mins. Cool down with 3 mins of slow walking at the end.
- Day 20 – Walk 30 mins with a moderate tempo.
- Day 21 – Fast walk for 25 mins and end with an 8 min slow walk.