If you are a kiwi lover, then you should definitely try this. You can find this fruit in almost every country and this diet is getting more and more popular every day. Its results are losing up to 10 lbs in only 7 days.
However be careful if you have some health issues such as diabetes, metabolic disorders, anemia or gastrointestinal problems and consult with a nutritionist or your doctor first. Also, this diet is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
The benefits from the kiwi
This fruit includes a lot of vitamins such as vitamin C, A, B, E and K, which makes it really good for our immunity. It is also rich in minerals like for example magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron and phosphorus.
According to the doctors, it is helpful for fighting against the symptoms of depression, disorders related to the vision, for lowering the cholesterol and the stress level as well. It is also suggested for consummation in cases of flu or a cold.
Because it also includes many antioxidants, a lot of researchers recommend it for lowering the cellulite consumed as food or in the form of a bath).
The kiwi diet plan:
This diet consists of eating kiwi whenever you like. It is very low in calories so the amount of intake is not limited at all.
-Popular: Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day With This Secret “CARB TRICK”
You are tired of starving, counting calories or killing yourself in the gym? You can’t achieve the desired weight although you are doing everything right?
A 40-year-old Sara Donovan drops 22 pounds in just 13 days with this “carb-pairing” trick, without dieting or exercise.
It is recommended for the men to consume minimum 13 cups (3 liters) of water during the day, while for the women 9 cups or 2.2 liters of water each day while following this regime.
You cannot consume sweets and foods that are high in fat. It is not recommended to follow this diet for more than 4 days.
So, let’s take a look at the diet plan:
- Breakfast: One kiwi (about 68 grams or 2.48 oz.), one slice of rye bread and 1/2 cup of yogurt (120 grams or 4.23 oz.).
- Snack: One kiwi
- Lunch: One serving of vegetable soup (equivalent to 1 cup, 245 grams or 8.67 oz.) and 5-10 kiwis
- Dinner: Two hard-boiled eggs
- Breakfast: Before breakfast, you should eat one kiwi. For breakfast, you can take one bowl of cereal with milk (equivalent to 2 cups, 100 grams or 3.5 oz.).
- Snack: One kiwi
- Lunch: Eat five kiwis before lunch, and then take 1/2 cup (110 grams or 3.6 oz.) of grilled salmon
- Dinner: 3-4 kiwis
- Breakfast: Shake made of kiwi, strawberries, bananas and apples.
- Snack: Two kiwis
- Lunch: 5-10 kiwis before lunch, then 1 cup (125 grams or 3.7 oz.) of cooked chicken with cucumber, tomato, rice and olives.
- Dinner: Two kiwis
- Breakfast: Mix made of kiwis, blueberries and raspberries
- Snack: Five kiwis
- Lunch: 1 cup (100 grams or 3.5 oz.) of boiled cabbage with veal and 1 cup (50 grams or 1.75 oz.) of fresh carrots
- Dinner: One kiwi