When you are following a diet, then it is best to always plan your meals ahead, let’s say make a plan of your diet regime for the whole week. Then you can start making some combinations of it in order to have more variety.
It is also recommended to include some type of workout along with this diet. If you are a beginner you may try this 21-day walking plan for weight loss, it will help you get in shape and burn some extra calories.
Below you can read the full week meal plan for this keto diet for beginners which brings you amazing results without starving yourself.
Keto diet for beginners – full week meal plan
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs served with avocado and a side of greens
- Snack: Macadamia nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad (made with mayo and celery) on a bed of mixed greens
- Dinner: Meatballs (made without breadcrumbs) over zucchini noodles with pesto
- Breakfast: Smoothie with almond milk, greens, almond butter, protein powder
- Snack: Sunflower seeds
- Lunch: Mixed greens salad with chicken, Parmesan cheese, and toasted almonds (oil and vinegar dressing)
- Dinner: Pan-seared pork chop with cabbage slaw (dressed with olive oil and apple cider vinegar )
-Popular: Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day With This Secret “CARB TRICK”
You are tired of starving, counting calories or killing yourself in the gym? You can’t achieve the desired weight although you are doing everything right?
A 40-year-old Sara Donovan drops 22 pounds in just 13 days with this “carb-pairing” trick, without dieting or exercise.
- Breakfast: Mushroom omelet
- Snack: Strawberries
- Lunch: Bunless grass-fed burger with cheese and avocado served on a lettuce bun
- Dinner: Grilled or sautéed shrimp with broccoli
- Breakfast: Coffee with coconut oil, hard-boiled eggs
- Snack: Pecans
- Lunch: Shaved Brussels sprout salad with chicken, bacon, and walnuts (oil and vinegar dressing)
- Dinner: Pan-seared salmon with sautéed spinach
- Breakfast: Chia pudding made with coconut milk topped with walnuts
- Snack: Grapefruit
- Lunch: Steak bowl with cauliflower rice, sautéed kale, and avocado
- Dinner: Roasted chicken with asparagus and mushrooms
- Breakfast: Spinach and cheese omelet topped with salsa
- Snack: Walnuts
- Lunch: Arugula salad with salmon, green beans, and cucumbers
- Dinner: Grilled beef kabobs with sautéed broccoli
- Breakfast: Smoothie with strawberries, spinach, avocado, almond milk, and protein powder
- Snack: Full-fat yogurt
- Lunch: Tuna salad with mayo, stuffed into hollowed tomato halves
- Dinner: Grass-fed steak with roasted Brussels sprouts
Before you start this keto diet plan for beginners, you may also read about the pros and cons of the keto diet plan, it will help you make the right decision about this type of dieting.
If you have trouble losing weight even if you are performing a diet plan properly, you should read about why you don’t lose weight despite dieting and exercising, it will help you detect the mistakes that you are maybe doing.